Monday, March 18, 2013

Defiance

I needed to win back some power.  I needed to show Kivra she couldn't walk all over me.  The problem was, however, that she was currently demonstrating the extent of her power over me by holding me off the ground by my throat.

"You can't force me to make a deal with you," I said defiantly from a position of supreme weakness.

Kivra's eyes blazed in response and her eyebrows rapidly shot upward and back down once.  It was kind of sexy.  "I'm pretty sure I can squeeze it out of you," she hissed.  She clearly intended the pun because her grip on my larynx tightened as she spoke.

"I can teleport away from here instantly," I reminded her.  "You can try to force me to do what you want, but you can't physically restrain me long enough to accomplish anything."

She stared me down for a long time before responding.  "Maybe," she finally replied, pressing her body against me.  She reached down to my crotch with her free hand and massaged the arousal I couldn't control. "But I can still make you squirm," she whispered.  Then she bit fiercely at my ear lobe.

As intensely embarrassing as this was, it wasn't entirely unpleasant.  It was the most action I'd ever gotten in life or in death.  I glanced over at Wyver again.  Still not participating in this confrontation, he was looking on with an expression of disgust--and I got the sense that his disgust was with my vulnerability, not with Kivra's unscrupulous means of manipulation.

I could have teleported away.  I should have teleported away.  But I was in a hurry and Kivra knew it and her hand rubbing my erection felt so good and my powers of reasoning were considerably compromised.

"Just for curiosity's sake," I murmured, "What kind of deal did you have in mind?"


No comments:

Post a Comment