Friday, May 3, 2013

A Visitor

The door to my office opened and Sylnie entered.

She was still wearing her French maid outfit that gave her bottomless cleavage.  It had been a while since I'd seen her.  I stared openly.  I couldn't help myself.

"Sir," she said demurely, "You have a visitor in the waiting room.  He requests to meet with you there immediately."

At least I think that's what she said.  I struggled to listen because I suddenly realized that I really didn't want Halkkor to see me pop a boner after one look at my secretary.  It seemed like a sign of weakness and I'd already shown him too many of those.

I quickly ushered Sylnie out the door.  As I followed her, I said, "Excuse me one moment, Halkkor, I'll be back as soon as I can."  Halkkor gave me an even gaze which seemed to say that he wasn't deeply offended by the discourtesy but he didn't much like being demoted to second priority.

As I closed the door, making sure to keep my crotch turned away from the lethal-hulk-beast-thing, I said, "Gus, why don't you run our guest here through a quick outline of how the Department of Transportation works?"

Gus shot me a helpless look of betrayal and nodded sadly.  I closed the door.  In the privacy of the hallway, I asked Sylnie to repeat what she'd just told me.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Azraal," she replied.  "He wanted me to stress that he comes in peace."

"Do you believe him?" I asked.

She shrugged, making her boobs wobble slightly.  "He came alone.  I think he's in the waiting room because he knows it's being watched by your demons.  It's kind of like a public place in your territory where he's likely to get caught if he tries to attack you."

I nodded.  "Okay, thanks."  Almost unwittingly, I peered down her dress one more time.  "I like your outfit," I mumbled apologetically.

She smiled.  "I know."

Blushing, I wordlessly teleported to the waiting room to meet Azraal.

No comments:

Post a Comment