Friday, November 15, 2013

News Updates

Upon my return to my office, I was pleased to find Sylnie and Torvin waiting for me.  Obviously, I was far more pleased to see Sylnie, but as Torvin was serving a useful purpose, I wasn’t entirely opposed to his presence either.

“Sir, Jaelin has a crate full of weapons ready to teleport wherever you wish,” Sylnie informed me. 

“Great,” I said, my eyes lingering over her for a moment.  “Uh, and Torvin, you have news for me?”

He nodded meekly.  “Gus is holding the nurse and the murderer in the waiting room,” he said.

“Super,” I said, rubbing my hands together excitedly.  It was difficult not to be pleased with how this seemed to be coming together.  “Sylnie, have Jaelin meet us in the waiting room with the weapons, please.”  She curtsied cutely, giving me a good look at her cleavage, and left. 

“So now what do you want me to do?” Torvin asked.  He sounded worried that I was about to ask him to take on Halkkor’s army by himself.

“Just stay here,” I said.  “And don’t touch anything.”  And I teleported away.

No comments:

Post a Comment